- $1 to $6 million of EBITDA with margins of greater than 10%
- $10 to $60 million in recurring revenue
- Strong management willing to stay with the business and retain an equity stake
- Significant, identifiable organic and/or acquisition growth potential
- Highly differentiated business model, products and/or services
- Strong market position with identifiable barriers to entry
- Limited customer concentration
- Require control position (economic or voting) with substantial participation by management
- Public and private companies as well as divisional divestitures will be considered; turnaround, bankrupt and distressed situations will not be considered.
We will consider opportunities throughout the United States and Canada.
- Consumer products and services
- Business services/outsourcing (including technology and software tools)
- Healthcare services (especially skilled nursing facilities)
- Education and training services (for-profit) and products
- Light manufacturing
- Value-added distribution