KCB Private Equity is a long-term, control investor in growing small to medium sized businesses. Our long-term investment perspective and commitment of significant personal capital rather than third-party capital differentiate us from traditional private equity firms. We offer sellers significant liquidity today while providing long-term continuity to their businesses. This philosophy allows KCB to build strong relationships with management and nurture solid growing portfolio companies without the pressures of a short exit time frame.
We Provide Capital to Fund:
Organic Growth or
Succession Planning in
Buyouts of Passive Shareholders
Diversification of an
Successful partnerships require a shared vision of the future. If we partner with you, it means that we are 100% committed to your vision and believe we can play a valuable role in achieving it.
- $2 to $8 million of EBITDA with margins of greater than 10%
- $20 to $80 million in recurring revenue.
- Significant, identifiable organic and/or acquisition growth potential
- Highly differentiated business model, products and/or services
- Limited customer concentration
- Strong management willing to stay with the business and retain an equity stake
- Control position (economic and voting)
- Public and private companies as well as divisional divestitures will be considered
- Turnaround, bankrupt and distressed situation will not be considered
- We will consider opportunities throughout the United States and Canada.
- Consumer products and services
- Business services and outsourcing
- Education and training services and products
- Healthcare services and products
- E-commerce (retail/services)
How WE GROW with you?
1 Establishment of a Professional Board of Directors
2 Strategy Development
3 Strengthening Sales and Marketing Capabilities
4 Enhancing Operational Efficiency
5 Attracting High-quality Management Team Members
6 Identifying and Funding Add-on Acquisitions
7 Maximizing Value
Our professionals have significant previous experience from a variety of firms, including W.R. Grace, Ole’s Home Centers, Stør, PetSmart and Dubin Clark. Since 1984, KCB’s principals have invested in the following industries: