KCB Private Equity is a long-term, control investor in growing small to medium sized businesses. Our long-term investment perspective and commitment of significant personal capital rather than third-party capital differentiate us from traditional private equity firms. We offer sellers significant liquidity today while providing long-term continuity to their businesses. This philosophy allows KCB to build strong relationships with management and nurture solid growing portfolio companies without the pressures of a short exit time frame.
We Provide Capital to Fund:
Organic Growth or
Succession Planning in
Buyouts of Passive Shareholders
Diversification of an
Successful partnerships require a shared vision of the future. If we partner with you, it means that we are 100% committed to your vision and believe we can play a valuable role in achieving it.
- $2 to $8 million of EBITDA with margins of greater than 10%
- $20 to $80 million in recurring revenue.
- Require control position (economic or voting) with substantial
participation by management.
- Organic and/or acquisition growth potential
- Services, manufacturing, distribution, consumer products, healthcare, retail
- Public and private companies as well as divisional divestitures will be considered; turnaround, bankrupt and distressed situations will not be considered.
- Strong management team
- We consider opportunities throughout the United States and Canada.
- Multi-location business service or consumer service providers
- Business services and products
- Consumer services and products
- Healthcare services and products (especially skilled nursing facilities)
- Education and training services (for-profit) and products
- Value-added distribution
How WE GROW with you?
1 Establishment of a Professional Board of Directors
2 Strategy Development
3 Strengthening Sales and Marketing Capabilities
4 Enhancing Operational Efficiency
5 Attracting High-quality Management Team Members
6 Identifying and Funding Add-on Acquisitions
7 Maximizing Value
Our professionals have significant previous experience from a variety of firms, including W.R. Grace, Ole’s Home Centers, Stør, PetSmart and Dubin Clark. Since 1984, KCB’s principals have invested in the following industries: